Tweet all about it: Stars line up
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “You never know who you’ll bump into in Aspen airport! Friends forever” – @ChrissieEvert
• “Look who I ran into at Aspen airport on my way east:)” – @Martina
• “Took an amazing hot yoga class with Stella this morning. Hot Vinyasa yoga. Now pondering wether to do the Ute or Smuggler…. Aspen rocks!” – @MelanieGriffith
• “Just got back from an amazing trip from aspen! What a magical place! Hope everyone’s having a good week! 🙂 feels like Sunday to me!” – @HilaryDuff
• Having a nice, overpriced lunch in Aspen (the only kind there is here). Beautiful summer weather though…also the only kind Aspen has.” – @toddintheusa
• “Nice to be back at City Market in Aspen. Embarrassing though when an audience member comes up to say hello as I push a trolley of decadence.” – @houghhough
• “I have just sold Aspen for the first time in many years. It’s like breaking up with a beautiful girlfriend who just costs too much.” – @peterarmitage
• “Hold the phone only 22 days until the Aspen Mac and Cheese Festival.” – @Kayla_christmas
• “Picking out puppy names is hard. Booo! So far there’s Dax, Neeko, Aspen, Diget or Saber.” – @kelsaveryxo
• “Aspen is such a dope lil town. Too bad it’s so expensive” – @WIL_DOG
• “When someone says they need me to drive to ‘run an errand’ at 9:30 in aspen I’m pretty sure I know what that means” – @tommypjr
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.