Tweet all about it: Spring baked
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “please send me back to Aspen, i don’t like this real world stuff” – @ObsceneBeats
• “Highlight of my trip to Aspen CO talking and siting by Luke Wilson at the top of Aspen mountain!” – @missmelwil
• “Lately I’ve been hearing a lot about Aspen, CO. I decided to look it up and wow it’s a beautiful place.” – @alexisdeegreat
• “They got it backwards like a STRAP CHIN! Still keep em moist, need a NAPKIN. from Boston to Aspen, Welcome Back, GABE KAPLAN! (google that).” – @DonnieWahlberg
• “I’m headed to aspen this summer on scholarship with the Aspen Institute to talk generation gap in politics, tech and Ed. I’m so excited!” – @willmcguinness
• “The swells in Vail and Aspen must give a $h1t load of campaign ca$h to the pols.” – @kayo1234
• “Still bitter that my ENTIRE family is going skiing without me in aspen this weekend because I can’t miss practice” – @maddieewing1
• “If your name is Aspen you’re probably really bossy and loud” – @laurengb19
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Harvest For Hunger is looking to open the first food pantry operating five days a week in the Roaring Fork Valley.