Tweet All About It: So there you have it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “I would kill for an Aspen blonde right now …” — @maggiegleason9
• “I love Aspen so freaking much. Just hate that it’s a rich adventure city because half the people are so nice and half are entitled d–ks.” — @maxipenalty
• “Second summer in Aspen and I didn’t see a bear yet. I’m not coming back” — @astridgehre
• “Flights from Aspen are filled half with people and half with mini dogs” —@tbyrnes
• “Even the pigeons act entitled in Aspen.” —@LeifCedar
• “Armed robbery in #Aspen? Stealing #marijuana with a hammer? This isn’t how we do things up here.” — @Aspen82
“Note to self: visit Aspen immediately!! Sooooo gorgeous” — @JenniferCarey01
• “The drinks in aspen are over priced.” — @JLVM92
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.