Tweet All About It: Snow longer in doubt
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Wow — what a snowstorm in #Aspen last night! Awesome, eh” — @bestaspendeals
• “#Winter has arrived in #Aspen. Such a beautiful night. More snow on the way this week” — @cjklug
• “aspensnowmass looking nice after our first heavy snowstorm!” — @jordiekarlinski
• “Aspen Colorado I want to see you at the @BellyUpAspen On January 11th.” — @MacMiller
• “Aspen is now projected to open November 27. This snow better keep up because I’ll be pissed if I can’t ski over thanksgiving break” — @ethan_g_wade
• “We are ready to SHRED in Aspen, Colorado” — @AspenSpin • “We call it ‘living with the weather channel.’ Sketchy weather Aspen Airport. Risk waiting for flight, or start the drive to Denver…?” — @meaderic
• “A mix of natural and man made snow filling the slopes of Aspen Snowmass this morning.” — @skyhotelaspen
• “No, Pitkin County Sheriff, you can’t have my weed.” — @Doug__Allen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Aspen’s dirty downtown alleys are enough of a blight that the city government is taking the initiative to clean them up this week.