Tweet All About It: Snow it goes
December 20, 2015
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Aspen is the sickest place I've ever been to, it makes the nosebleeds and cracked skin worth" — calvoase
• "In #Aspen toy store. Little (4 or 5 yrs) Girl: 'I want this.' Mother: 'Pez is pretty, but it's not gluten free.' Yes. Try the wax lips." — @ElayneBoosler
• "I wish I was skiing in Aspen with the snowcats" — @StevoZ5
• "Snowing hard in Snowmass…inches piling up tonite…if you need me early tomorrow…call my partner…Stacey K…." — @GregRulon
• "Sweden January. Aspen February. Life Es Bueno." — alisonHereG
Recommended Stories For You
• "Aspen in the snow, at Christmas time…does it get any more gorgeous than this?" — @GinaRoWrites
• "So excited to be heading to Kemo Sabe Aspen for my Gande finale trunk show! My best work yet, amazing what happens …" — @MichelleMarocco
• "Waiting for a bus in Aspen. Aka counting the cars I wish I had driving by" — SteveARiccardi
• "Hey @AspenSnowmass when does #Bonnies open for breakfast? It's been a long 8 months since my last #pancake" — @coreyE_Aspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.