Tweet All About It: Slow tweet week
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Were open all off season #Aspen come on in and get your grub on daily.” — @520Grill
• “Hard #hotyoga session today in #aspen. Ready for bed!” — @ShellyHamill
• “Sitting in a rooftop bar in #manila #philippines who do i run into? 2 chicks from #aspen #colorado” — @AspenSpin
• “Thank you @AspenSnowmass, it was a great year! Can #spring start now?” — @MarkRonay
• “Ran a Half Marathon this morning with Becky in Aspen on the Rio Grande trail. Love that run! Back to Denver this afternoon — movie night.” —@coolcarguy
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.