Tweet All About It: Ski it to believe it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Don’t put those skis and boards away just yet, Aspen Mountain will reopen for skiing and riding on Memorial Day weekend!#skiing #Aspen” — @littleredskihaus
• “Not over it’ yet? #Ski season continues on #Aspen Mountain this #MemorialDay weekend!” — @AspenLodging
• “Making a delivery to Aspen today; have to upgrade my wardrobe to a polo and boat shoes” — @FlatteringRam
• “Yay! Got my calorie burn in for the day at Smuggler’s Mountain. Time for pizza” —@juliehawaii
• “Downtown Aspen, Colorado. Such a magical town. @ Aspen, Colorado” — @milertom
• “Is Boulder to Aspen via helicopter the new Manhattan to the Hamptons?” — @ndronen
• “#trump’s a city boy, born and bred. He could give a crap about #ruralAmerica. His kids vacation in #Aspen or go trophy hunting in Africa” — @FrumFurrin
• “Proud of my #Aspen for hosting summit/ creating pact among #Colorado communities to fight #climate change #changemakers” — @AllisonAspen
• “Tears flowing in the airport. Way to go @TejayVan! You’ve done Aspen proud!” — @abimickey
• “@lancearmstrong engaged to longtime girlfriend | @PageSix #Aspen #Colorado #cycling #bike #wedding #TourdeFrance” — @TheAspenBuzz
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.