Tweet All About It: Ski it to believe it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Don’t put those skis and boards away just yet, Aspen Mountain will reopen for skiing and riding on Memorial Day weekend!#skiing #Aspen” — @littleredskihaus
• “Not over it’ yet? #Ski season continues on #Aspen Mountain this #MemorialDay weekend!” — @AspenLodging
• “Making a delivery to Aspen today; have to upgrade my wardrobe to a polo and boat shoes” — @FlatteringRam
• “Yay! Got my calorie burn in for the day at Smuggler’s Mountain. Time for pizza” —@juliehawaii
• “Downtown Aspen, Colorado. Such a magical town. @ Aspen, Colorado” — @milertom
• “Is Boulder to Aspen via helicopter the new Manhattan to the Hamptons?” — @ndronen
• “#trump’s a city boy, born and bred. He could give a crap about #ruralAmerica. His kids vacation in #Aspen or go trophy hunting in Africa” — @FrumFurrin
• “Proud of my #Aspen for hosting summit/ creating pact among #Colorado communities to fight #climate change #changemakers” — @AllisonAspen
• “Tears flowing in the airport. Way to go @TejayVan! You’ve done Aspen proud!” — @abimickey
• “@lancearmstrong engaged to longtime girlfriend | @PageSix #Aspen #Colorado #cycling #bike #wedding #TourdeFrance” — @TheAspenBuzz
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Elk that roam near Aspen and Snowmass and other parts of the Roaring Fork Valley are part of a six-year study by the Colorado Parks and Wildlife to investigate the drop in some herds around the state.