Tweet All About it: Sick days in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Of course the Aspen kid takes a pull of fireball on the ski lift nice lmao” — @dmcnevin2
• “Can it just be next weekend? So excited for Aspen and the X-Games” —@aspenrob12
• “Love Gay Ski Week in Aspen. Girls are working it!! @ Aspen Mountain Gondola” — @BelindaMossMUA
• “I’ll always remember screaming my head off for him when he won the DH here in Aspen. Ski in peace, Billy.” — @NINhilista
• “The entitled Aspen local is indeed worse than the tourist, because they know better.” — @nordictrecker •
“Leaving for Aspen on Tuesday for the X Games. Its gonna be so sick! And then it’s off to the land of sunshine and palm trees” — @T_Hinds2
• “Aspen Mt. found a pop-up to suit them perfectly: a secret champagne & caviar bar debuts President’s Weekend, changing locations each weekend” — @LillyGoLightly
• “Sickest run of my life. Aspen highlands is legendary. The bowl was crazy” — @skyfly_
• “Good morning Aspen! The air is thin and so am I” — @Youure_Welcome
• “#twentyonepilots we can’t wait to see you in Aspen, CO! We’re coming from Cali just to see you!” — @DodySara7
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
It’s hard to fight City Hall and even harder to fight well-funded neighbors who don’t want any development near them, a local man has realized. So he settled for less than what he and his partner bought the property for.