Tweet All About It: Shiny happy people
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Great to sit in #Aspen on final day in the mountains & listen in on @jfederations board of trustees call. So many exciting things happening.” — @eshanken
• “If you appreciate the natural scenic beauty, the City of Aspen is the place to be!” — @Snowmassrealtor
• “Meanwhile, David Petraeus, who leaked classified information to his mistress, is giving talks at the Aspen Institute.” — @LailaLalami
• “After a lovely summer vacation spent hiking in Aspen, I’m off and running with a new series set in Regency England.” — @BessGreenfield
• “To travel is to live! Today we are traveling to Aspen Colorado for a trunk show at Elliot Yeary Gallery.” — @Heather_B_Moore
• “It chooses you. Sometimes it consumes you. My favorite things #MirandaJuly @aspenartmuseum champagne. Lattes. #Aspen” — @MarandaPleasant
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.