Tweet All About It: Roughing it
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Mariah Carey walked her dog in a bikini this weekend. In Aspen! Don’t try this at home!” — @YahooOmg
• “Ew why do people like to go to cold places like Aspen or Alaska for vacation? I’d rather go to the Caribbean” — @retromaury
• “Starting to wish I had gone to Aspen for Christmas with my friends. Sheffield is feeling a little alien right now with everyone away.” — @nobodytheidiot
• “Living in #Aspen my whole #life, I have met #people from all over the #world… Today was the first time meeting someone from #kuwait.” — @ASELimousine
• “A walk-up lift ticket to Aspen is $124. What a great way to ensure only the rich Aspen folk can ski there!” — @DrewStandsUp
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The city of Aspen’s office building is exempt from paying encroachment fees, yet private developers have to now pay $9 a square foot, per month, starting in 2020.