Tweet All About It: Roughing it
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “If anyone wants to drive to Aspen, Colorado with me and sleep in a Walmart parking lot, I’m down” — @KokoPuff1011
• “Watching X-Games Aspen. These snowmobile jumpers are absolutely crazy.” — @chicagosean
• “my dad told me to stop being ‘so aspen’ and embrace my inner south jersey” — @meow_jana
• “Did I mention how excited I am to get to spend my weekend in Aspen in a beautiful mansion…. Living the dream” — @Kristin_2205
• “Happy to see Colten Moore back out at the @XGames after last year’s tragedy. Proud to see him take the top spot on the podium too!” — @dbaby_23
• “Justin Bieber must be having a wee-ly good time in Aspen if this story about him urinating his is anything to go by.” — @lohandrauhl
• “Reasons I’m going to #Aspen this week:
-18inches of powder
-I DON’T NEED REASONS
-IT’S ASPEN” — @RoamingGnome
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.