Tweet All About It: Return of the X Files
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “In beautiful aspen and there’s chemtrails everywhere in the sky from planes, what’s happening to this world.” — @b_decook
• “The #RockstarFamily has arrived at @XGames Aspen! Head over to our @Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR — the fun starts NOW!” — @rockstarenergy
• “There’s a club in Aspen called Escobar. Our ditzy waitress suggested we go there before my wedding.” —@trizztroll
• “‘I didn’t even know that was possible!’ is what you’ll say after seeing the Winter X-games in Aspen.” — @alpineaspen
• “Remember When Donald Trump’s Wife and Donald Trump’s Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen? — Gawker” —@DonaldTrumpInfo
• “Thanks to our neighbor with the wood burning fireplace, our dingy basement (garden level) office smells like an Aspen ski Lodge” —@huskiefan23
• “EVERYONE IS IN ASPEN FOR @Halo and I’m sitting at my desk looking at their pics being jealous AF.” — @optich3cz
• “We are so excited for the 2016 @XGames Aspen! A special thank you to our friends at @Kiehls for all of their support! #XGames” —@TheVFoundation
• “Finally on my way to Aspen Colorado, made it through security and just waiting on my flight. So excited to be traveling again!” —@dT_Prototype
• “I’m getting a scooter an I’m leaving now to start my journey to Aspen. Dumb and Dumber 3 here I come.” — @PaigeDaleyy
• “Child behind me on the plane was named Aspen, let us pray.” — @debildeb
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
With Restoration Hardware as the future anchor tenant in the Bidwell Building at the corner of Galena Street and the Cooper Avenue Mall, its restaurant will serve the new jaz center above and next to the Red Onion.