Tweet all about it: Relax – it’s Aspen
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them in their unedited form on Sunday.
Here’s what we found this week:
• “If you ever wondered, hey should I drive a Chevy Malibu in the snow in aspen?, the answer is no.” – @loveyalys
• “Packing for Aspen is super stressful. How do you pack for 6 degree weather…” – @annamassonjar
• “15 days till Aspen and my mind is racing with how many bags I will be lugging in the snow” – @RebecaChristie
• “I don’t think I can ever ski moguls again. aspen has both spoiled me and rendered my legs unusable.” – @TwinkleToes116
• “Being on top of a mountain in Aspen with my board strapped on would surely add some peace to my life.” – @jean_self
• “Aspen with all the people with millions of dollars. Yay celebrity stalking!” – @Emily_Dadeo
• “I dont even snowboard …but going to Aspen and hitting the super pipe would be insane.” – @Jurdpls
• “The air is going to be a little less fresh in Aspen, X games with no @SalMasekela is tough to stomach.” – @nmmeier
• “obama is in Hawaii today focusing on his plans for a ski trip to aspen Colorado.” – @papakilogolf
• “Looking forward to temps that break #30 degrees in #aspen – don’t think today made it out of the teens!” – @honeypoledancer
• “I just wanna be drunk in aspen at the x games with my man. The next three weeks better fly by” – @Caaathyyyy
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Here are a few cringe-worthy memories made in an effort to put food on the table for restaurant-goers from Aspen kitchens.