Tweet All About It: Random Aspen thoughts
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “No Karate training today. Listening to ‘Rumours’ by Fleetwood Mac while smoking some Bubba Kush. I luv Stevie Nicks. Yea she was a ‘coke head’; but she is gorgeous n has an incredible voice. She wrote ‘Landslide’ in Aspen, Colorado. Took her 5 minutes.” — @Michael87163152
• “Thank you so much Colorado! We’ll see you soon! #WheresMyMule #Aspen #SpringTour” — @govtmuleband
• “Waiting for any Climate Catastrophist to solemnly declare they will never again fly on a jet airliner, for business, pleasure, or skiing in Aspen. Waiting… waiting…” — @HLiedown
• “Thank you to the The Colorado Broadcasters Association for naming KSPN the 2018 Radio Station of the Year! And most of all, thanks to the best listeners on the planet!” — @KSPNASPEN
• “There is what we might call an Aspen wing of the party that has similar economic interests as Trump’s plutocratic backers — but is way more tolerant, socially liberal, diverse. Who is going to be the Aspen wing’s hedge against Sanders and Warren?” — @AnandWrites
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.