Tweet All About It: Random Aspen musings
November 9, 2015
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "COLORADO! I'm coming to Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Durango and Aspen to sample your local green!" — @ThatKevinSmith
• "The only thing that's getting me through the rest of this semester is knowing that I'll be in Aspen Colorado with Cal over winter break" — @The_HEFF96
• "What's really cool on my 16 th b-day twenty one pilots will b playing in aspen co I wish I could go but my mom wont let me go 🙁 sad face" — @destanymarie100
• "All I'm saying is: thank … GOD there was a prenup. She's not getting the mansion, the beach house, or the Aspen house." — @AtlantaHeiress
• "Checking on some real estate in Aspen. Found a bargain home for 9 million. Who wants in on it?" —@SGender
Recommended Stories For You
• "Going to/from Aspen from Denver? You'll have to take I-70 as Independence Pass is now closed for the season." —@CBSDenver
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.