Tweet all about it: Racing to tweet
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Heading to Aspen, CO in January to watch the winter X games!” – @Isaak Moore
• “Unfortunately no nice birthday for me 🙁 Crashed in the GS of Aspen and have a bad bruised arm now. Hoping for the SL tomorrow.” – @Maria Hofl-Riesch
• “Changing all love songs into songs about money because love can’t buy you a ski house in Aspen and money only leaves you when you want it to” – @Bails
• “I’ll tell ya where we’ll go. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. #Aspen #DumbandDumber” – @Boomer Hermes
• “Got room for one more if you still wanna go to Aspen” – @Nick Myers
• “I thought Aspen was in Greece” – @Jessica Brunner
• “We are Penn State! Watching the game in Aspen.” – @John Shaffer
• “I learned to ski in the Rockies #Aspen #iwas7” – @nathan mitseff
• “… Love it out there 🙂 RT @katrinachilders: Gondola ride to the top of Aspen Mountain. Breathtaking!!!” – @Arlene Martin
• “Watching my first ski race ever in Aspen today. Cheering for the women’s @usskiteam today! Yea girls!” – @Meg Olenick
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.