Tweet all about it: Racing to tweet
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Heading to Aspen, CO in January to watch the winter X games!” – @Isaak Moore
• “Unfortunately no nice birthday for me 🙁 Crashed in the GS of Aspen and have a bad bruised arm now. Hoping for the SL tomorrow.” – @Maria Hofl-Riesch
• “Changing all love songs into songs about money because love can’t buy you a ski house in Aspen and money only leaves you when you want it to” – @Bails
• “I’ll tell ya where we’ll go. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. #Aspen #DumbandDumber” – @Boomer Hermes
• “Got room for one more if you still wanna go to Aspen” – @Nick Myers
• “I thought Aspen was in Greece” – @Jessica Brunner
• “We are Penn State! Watching the game in Aspen.” – @John Shaffer
• “I learned to ski in the Rockies #Aspen #iwas7” – @nathan mitseff
• “… Love it out there 🙂 RT @katrinachilders: Gondola ride to the top of Aspen Mountain. Breathtaking!!!” – @Arlene Martin
• “Watching my first ski race ever in Aspen today. Cheering for the women’s @usskiteam today! Yea girls!” – @Meg Olenick
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Natalie Tsevdos, who is in charge of inspecting roughly 116 food establishments located in the city of Aspen, said violations typically are corrected on-site.