Tweet All About It: Powder, pot, Mariah and Kennedy
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Small town living in #Aspen has its benefits; like shared STD’s, drinking issues & terribly $$$! And there’s some bad things as well.” — @justglenn
• “All the Aspen Flight delays aren’t too bad when you’re hanging out with @seal lol!” — @Abby_Lee_Miller
• “Currently: snorkeling in waist deep powder like a snow shark. Is this real life? #rockymountainhigh #aspen #deep #snowboard” — @Boomshakalakaa
• “All I can say is that Aspen Mountain today @AspenSnowmass can be described in just three letters WOW !!!!! and a lot of exclamation points.” — @Shebiegirl
• “It snowed 30” last night and every flight out of Aspen is cancelled for the next 3 days and this is DESTINY.” — @cspenceeee
• “If someone wants to ship me to Aspen, Colorado for my birthday in a log cabin on top of the mountain, with no one around that’d be great.” — @MorganSelae
• “Looks like Mariah Carey had a dope time in Aspen before her epic NYE lip sync fail…” — @PageSix
• “How far the mighty Democrats have fallen. Their Iconic Family is reduced to bar fights in Aspen….” — @NYPatriot4Trump
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.