Tweet All About It: People watching in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “It’s so uncomfortable to watch people in #Aspen walk around in fur when it’s 60 degrees out!” — @sdecolati
• “On south side of #Chicago they spray each other with bullets while rich #Democrats spray each other with expensive champagne in #Aspen #MaliaObama” — @ClamantisD
• “Meeting the same people in different places (Davos, Aspen etc) gives the illusion of broadening the mind while in fact narrowing it” — @adwooldridge
• ‘Decaf pumpkin spice latte with almond milk extra extra hot no foam’ — you guessed it, overheard in aspen” — @loriaparentado
• “Mexico entrepreneurs conference then off to Aspen to enjoy life on the slopes and be free” — @marketingeyeaus
• “Damnnnnnnnit. Getting emails from Aspen, Snowmass telling me to come out” — @JBalks
• “Dog seriously hurt in altercation with skier in Aspen … Yeah, I’d find him too, then fubar him.” — @pelujan
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Multiple efforts have popped up to keep the region’s Latino population informed about the coronavirus crisis and economic aid available for unemployed workers. A special Facebook public group called Coronavirus Aspen 2 Parachute Community Help provides answers to frequently asked questions and directs people to aid.