Tweet All About It: Party on, Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Exploring #Aspen felt like being in a dreamy Thomas Kinkade painting • happy first day of #Fall…” — @ApeyDL
• “Just saw three men in their 80s hiking up smuggler. This is why I love #Aspen” — @CLA__LALA
• “#Breaking great news:@cityofaspen attorney to have cafe w Momma Sandy @ #Aspen Peaches! Will Mayor join? #Peace&Love #community #tcot @VICE” — @artistinaspen
• “@TheChainsmokers just got my tickets. raged live with you at coachella, tomorrowland and redrocks this year but bring on that snow #aspen” — @therealflatty
• “I forget I live in such a tiny town until waiting in line @DENAirport is exciting because “there’s so many people!!!” #aspen #countrygirl” — @alycinwonder
• “This #XGames line up has me screaming. If it’s one thing I know is #Aspen knows how to party!” — @Addie_Vazquez
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.