Tweet All About It: Open for business
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Just had an amazing run down Back of Bell on Aspen Mountain. Untracked pow, didn’t hit the bottom once. Footage coming soon.” – @ozskier
• “Just dropped rope on #backofbell #ajax I might need another lap. Thanks @AspenSnowmass patrol crew.” – @coreyE_Aspen
• “I want to be in Aspen, hitting the slopes, warming up by a fire with hot chocolate and friends, watching movies and NOT thinking” – @MikeMontanoME
• “Welcome to aspen. Dude just asked me if I wanted some future… Nope! Don’t need any coke!” – @GTROOPCOREY
• “Recreational pot is officially legal in Colorado today http://huff.to/TPQrBX Aspen , here we come…” – @JLonguet
• “Hey y’all ya from the 24 to the 27th imma be in aspen performing love for Xgame featuring West cost legend Spice1” – @PRINCETOND1KIDD
• “The Gay Travel Guru will be at Aspen Gay Ski Week. Will you?” – @MileHighGayGuy
• “I might be spending Christmas is aspen. That means snowboarding the whole week and seeing celebrities.” – @MaeLynn15
• “At work ‘Thanks for calling Buffalo Wild Wings this is Aspen how can I help you?’ ‘Oh did you say Aspen? We meant to call Grand Junction'” – @AspenCheyenne
• “I will be in Aspen Xmas week, not skiing, getting family appropriate day drunk (hammered), if you will be too…holla atcha boy (me).” – @duchessrebecca
• “One thing Aspen has taught me is that just because someone does a shitload of blow every night, it doesn’t mean that they’re not a good guy.” – @MountainManDom
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.