Tweet All About it: Only in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “In Aspen Colorado, you can have a maximum income of $104,000 and still receive government subsidized housing.” — @75Trovinger
• “smoking that loud, wandering around Aspen, passed the Grateful Deli, ordered a Garcia.…” — @GRUBSTEPPER
• “What do you get when you mix 10 hot snow bunnies, some cocktails, and a hot tub? An average Tuesday night in Aspen.” — @GregSimmons8
• “What are you doing in Aspen?? I brought your briefcase! You have my briefcase? Yeah….you left at the airport you big goof!” — @Spanglers10
• “Beautiful! Headed to Aspen via Independence Pass” — @IrishMason
• “I wanna go to Aspen and ski… Or watch people. Cause lords knows teaching me how to ski is gonna be hard work” — @_kaymercedes
• “only in aspen would there be a ski pole in the lost and found” — @coopler_h
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.