Tweet All About It: Only in Aspen
Aspen, CO, Colorado
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “In Aspen, Colorado, it is prohibited for catapults to be fired at buildings” – @OMGFacts
• “Shopping in aspen… I’m literally in my glory!!! Never ever want to come home” – @jessicamenta
• “There are cops lining the road going into Aspen with radars looking to give tickets so slow the hell down.” – @UTSAprobz
• “Long day tomorrow but ready to end it in Aspen! Get at me, mountainous beauty.” – @danae_michele
• “Getting stoked for Golden Leaf Half on Sat. Snowmass to Aspen on Govt trail. Should be spectacular. Hell yes” – @Laura_Tobin
• “Wow, saw a pretty big bear at City Market. I hope he brought his own bags!” – @mike_jahn:
• “Going to see Big Freedia tonight…transgendered performer…go Aspen…” – @dinomitejack
• “Saw Aspen CO today, beautiful town, but expensive as hell!” – @thatguy_guthrie
• “Wanna go skiing down a slope in Aspen while listening to ‘Black Betty’ Whooaa BBlack Betty!! – @Rohmayo
• “Made the Aspen Times today! Not for plumbing but for some mountain bike trail maintenance..” – @aussieplumbing
• “Rosh Hashanah in Aspen. L’shanah Tovah!” –
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.