Tweet All About It: Only in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Aspen is something else! There’s someone playing fetch with their dog right outside of the Prada store.” — @maddsmiller
• “Flipped to Battlefield Earth and so far a spaceship with Travolta in it just landed, knocking down a ‘Welcome to Aspen’ sign. So many ?s.” — @CBroIsMe
• “Sun, slush & a fun pipe in Aspen always makes for an epic time” — @scottyjames31
• “My first newspaper job was at the Aspen Daily News. I loved that place, even tho was hard to live on that salary” — @CillescasDP
• “Still upset about missing Empire of the Sun concert in Aspen tonight, thankfully my coworkers sent a video of ‘walking on a dream’” — @KeshiaHalma
• “We’re the power of two right now with Buttermilk and Aspen Highlands closed for the season. There’s plenty of pow on Ajax and Snowmass!” — @AspenSnowmass
• “His heart was but in Aspen
Thin mountain air depleted
One silk scarf not needed
River banks overflowing
Kept their love heated” — @WilliamDinges
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Facing a nearly more than $700,000 shortfall in transportation funding, Upper Roaring Fork Valley elected officials decided to dip into their savings account to continue all funding commitments for a year.