Tweet All About It: On weed, Snoop and X gaming
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “@SnoopDogg is playing @XGames #Aspen. I don’t think there are enough grass shops there that can handle the demand for that show.”
• “Writing a paper where I have to cite a story that took place in Aspen and it’s taking everything in me not to quote Dumb and Dumber.” — @SynonymForWet
• “Sooooo, video games are really becoming part of @XGames? Seriously? In Aspen? Video games are a winter sport? Video games are extreme? WTF?” — @bwoodworth
• “CounterStrike being played at XGames Aspen this year. FINALLY some equality for our finger athletes” — @tkenna
• “I wish I had a few grand to blow right now because I’d be going to the Winter X Games in Aspen.” — @ZVFD_1428
• “1 year worth of savings down the drain! Getting funky!! Totally worth it!! @XGames Aspen, CO #XGames” — @Agdel_Jason
• “I know a girl who spends her summers in Nantucket and her winters in Aspen. I’m not even mad, that’s f–king amazing.” — @BostonJerry
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.