Tweet All About It: On the prowl in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday’s page A2. Here’s what we found this week:
• “The amount of cougars driving around in aspen in their SUV’s is ridiculous” — @Kieran_WRX
• “Anybody want to go cougar hunting in Aspen with me on my 18th birthday” — @jordan_baird28
• “Bumpy, turbulent flights filled with face-lifted olds…I love flying into Aspen.” — @tbyrnes
• “If climate change really is a problem, maybe we should radically increase the number of rich people we fly to Aspen to discuss it.” — @Will_Antonin
• “Good conversation today @aspeninstitute in beautiful #Aspen, CO” — @SenJohnMcCain
• “I just heard a song that made me fall in love with everything again. God the Aspen Music Festival was on point this year.” — @CodyTank
• “Well hello rainy, cool, lovely Aspen. Even your airport is gorgeous.” — @hojotoheidi
• “We are holding our first Do It For The Love Foundation fundraiser on Aug 20th, Aspen I’ll be playing an acoustic set” — @michaelfranti
• “You treated me well Aspen, but it’s time to get back to my main squeeze… Boulder bound” — @connerSmorris
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.