Tweet All About It: On Sheen and Shaun
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Damn. Next month is the 5 year anniversary of Charlie Sheen assaulting his now ex-wife in Aspen. 5 YEARS!!! It’s almost like people forgot.” — @JennyJohnsonHi5
• “Ah Aspen, how I’ve missed you! Feels so good to be home! I wish there was a great big hug emoji I could end this tweet with!” — @GretchenBleiler
• “X-games are in Aspen … I’m moving to Colorado. Coincidence? I think not.” — @sclason12
• “Everybody always pick warm places for vacations, I wanna go to Aspen, or Denver, Colorado and go snowboarding one day” —@OnlyRollClassik
• “So the retired/unretired Shaun White gets a call up to Aspen for the X Games. Will we finally see that frontside triple 14?” — @hanne_davis
• “Maybe booking a ski trip in Aspen during the X-Games is a bad choice.” — @VinMpls
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.