Tweet All About It: On pot, snow, ISIS and god
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “We drove up 82 through independence pass back down to Aspen and saw god. just as powerful as as the redwoods on the pacific coast highway” — @LmurphyCarriere
• “Wake up, Aspen. No sleep allowed during #TheMeeting10” — @dericsg
• “Maybe an $8 million illegal #marijuana grow in a national forest near #Aspen wasn’t such a good idea.” — @JesseAPaul
• “sooooooo I believe we won the bet and we are going to ASPEN!!!! Lawd I love my job” — @grimesh
• “Just hiked 3,212 feet vertically up an Aspen mountain. It’s a good day to be alive:)” — @ofVerona
• “We’re in the 20s now in Aspen for the first time since May 14th.” — @WxKanost
• “Wake up aspen and the world. Isis is a not going away. They must be stopped.” — @Stowman
• “Absolutely puking snow over 10,000’ right now in#Aspen” — @SteepSkiing
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.