Tweet All About It: On Isis, Kobe and Katy
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Wow shoutout to the Isis Theatre in Aspen for keeping the name. gonna watch The Boss & think abt US foreign policy” —@arzE
• “Where should I go next week? Paris? Harry Potter World? Miami? Aspen? My choices are endless” — @lucygoosey29
• “My uncle told me yesterday i should just move to aspen and be a ski bum/ nature guide, i dont think ive ever agreed with him more” —@emmojaa
• “Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom enjoyed a weekend getaway to snowy Aspen as the couple’s romance heats up.” — @Shodement
• “Freaked out Aspen is offering free taxis…unfortunately minimum tip is $50 and your home for the summer.” — @jimelkin
• “Kobe going to have a lot of time for Aspen trips. Hide yo wives. Hide yo daughters.” — @PLUTim
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.