Tweet all about it: On Cupid, Michelle and Journey
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Aspen noted to have more lifts in the restaurant than on the mountain #nipandtuck” – @Bersnter
• “Today made top 10 worst days if my life, the only thing that’s positive is that in 3 days I’ll be in Aspen” – @MattRossi14
• “The fact that my mom calls me to tell me that her boyfriend is surprising her for valentines day by taking her to Aspen really upsets me.” – @kylieee_ellison
• “Who’s in aspen and wants to shred pipe?” – SimonDumont06
• “Shared sacrifice called for by POTUS – taxpayers pay double for Presidents Day vacays of First Couple. Him to Palm Beach, her to Aspen.” – @penguinponders
• “Michelle Obama takes girls to Aspen for President’s Day trip while President goes to Florida w/friends. Is First Family tired of him too?” – @SpunkyBraun
• “6 weeks after Hawaii, Barack goes to Palm Beach while Michelle goes to Aspen? Tone deaf and out of touch don’t even begin to cover it” – @MaddyinMass
• “Thanks to writer Andre Salvail, of the Aspen Times Weekly, for a great write up before the Aspen show tomorrow.” – @jerryjeffwalker
• “only in aspen would someone dress up as Cupid, get on a ski lift and throw rubber hearts at random people below and get arrested on v day” – @AlexandraArpey
• “Oh Sherry!!! Journey, Keith Urban , Jackson Browne and Train are coming to JAS Aspen/ Snowmass Jazz Aspen” – @Raifie
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Whether you want to get lifted on Halloween, zone out from the Election Day news cycle or start experimenting with microdosing, cannabis candy is tastier than ever.