Tweet all about it: On Bonds, Mitt and Skico
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found- in their unedited form – last week:
• “Just went to Barry Bonds’ website… he lives in Aspen now and just rides bikes (Pinarello with EPS and Campy SRM) … ” – @colin_hurley
• “News flash from Aspen bike shop: sales rep says every inner tube but one made in one China factory.” – @Lee_Jennings
• “Cost to ski going up at Aspen, Snowmass $25-$50 day. Get ready for enormous Revenue increase? (doubtful)” – @joeelector
• “linked in: 85-88 Bad Guy Ski Instructor, Aspen, CO Responsibilities: Manage Staff, Teach Ski Lessons, Bully Locals, Bleach Hair, Cash Handli” – @nickmullen
• “More reasons to ski the backcountry: Aspen Ski Co raises prices of lift tickets.” – @wildsnow
• “What a great day in Aspen, Colorado. Now I lay me down to sleep.” – @TheMichaelGrant
• “Hi, tweeps! Make sure you read KURT Brown’s (not Kurk) memoir, Lost Sheep: Aspen’s Counterculture in the 1970s! Once again, KURT not Kurk!” – @CortlandReview
•”#RomneyHood needs steal $2,000 from each of us so that the real-estate market for 12-bedroom 2nd homes in Aspen and Vail doesn’t collapse!” – @TrueBlueLiberal
• “Ranger has been going up Aspen Mountain with me to do story telling about the Fraser books. He now has them memorized! Loves the gondola!” – @JSheeleyBooks
• “So typical to be glib and vague about arming a war and bombing a country whilst at a posh conference in Aspen” – @joshuafoust
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.