Tweet all about it: On bears, beers and bloody marys
June 2, 2012
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and print them in our Sunday edition.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “lemme tell you about a little place where women run wild in the streets and the beer flows like wine a place called Aspen” – @WhosYourDrama
• “Dr. Obvious with White River National Forest says, ‘Don’t store your food in your tent.'” – @outthereco
• “My drink comes with a drink. Bacon-infused Bloody Mary at the Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado!” -@ithethrowaway
• “Got hardhat tour of the new Elk Camp restaurant at top of Snowmass Gondola today! Way cool” – @GregRulon
Recommended Stories For You
• “Thursday and I don’t leave till monday for Aspen. Can’t wait to see the kiddies. I’m taking a hike Tuesday in the Bells.” – @checkers420
• “First bear spotted at Hallam Lake this afternoon! Don’t forget to be ‘Bear Aware’ this summer!” – @ACESaspen
• “She flew to Aspen and out of my life forever… – @MrTommyTom
• “My dad personally knew Hunter S Thompson back when they both lived in Aspen. My life is now complete” – @Smokey_Robins0n
• “It’s officially summer in #Aspen when the fountain is dancing.” – @TheLittleNell
• “Last full day in Colorado. Getting ready to go for a hike in Aspen, but first, Starbucks!” – @KellyRKip
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.