Tweet all about it: On bears, beers and bloody marys
The Aspen Times
Aspen, CO, Colorado
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and print them in our Sunday edition.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “lemme tell you about a little place where women run wild in the streets and the beer flows like wine a place called Aspen” – @WhosYourDrama
• “Dr. Obvious with White River National Forest says, ‘Don’t store your food in your tent.'” – @outthereco
• “My drink comes with a drink. Bacon-infused Bloody Mary at the Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado!” -@ithethrowaway
• “Got hardhat tour of the new Elk Camp restaurant at top of Snowmass Gondola today! Way cool” – @GregRulon
• “Thursday and I don’t leave till monday for Aspen. Can’t wait to see the kiddies. I’m taking a hike Tuesday in the Bells.” – @checkers420
• “First bear spotted at Hallam Lake this afternoon! Don’t forget to be ‘Bear Aware’ this summer!” – @ACESaspen
• “She flew to Aspen and out of my life forever… – @MrTommyTom
• “My dad personally knew Hunter S Thompson back when they both lived in Aspen. My life is now complete” – @Smokey_Robins0n
• “It’s officially summer in #Aspen when the fountain is dancing.” – @TheLittleNell
• “Last full day in Colorado. Getting ready to go for a hike in Aspen, but first, Starbucks!” – @KellyRKip
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.