Tweet All About It: Old Man Winter not done
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Sometimes I wonder if #Trump hates #Muslims so much because Mohamed Hadid shut him out of #Aspen.” — @DaliDager
• “@Pufferfish @aspen @united @twitter I’m on a plane that actually has gas! Will we take off? Good question …” — @MDCin303
• “Y’all hear about the skier who pushed a snowboarder out of a chairlift back at the end of January? It happened in Aspen.” — @Chebahtah
• “My mom is flying to Aspen today and forgot to bring a coat. She has lived in Florida for 5 months. How quickly she forgets it’s winter.” — @MoneyMateKate
• “Getting ready to jet off for our week long Easter getaway to our Aspen, CO home for the final week of the ski season” — @MonicaMonroeXO
• “It is a great honour to speaking at this years @aspenideas in Aspen and at @wef in Kigali. Light will always lead your dream.” — @bisialim
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.