Tweet All About it: Not so fast
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Winter is back with a vengeance in Aspen!” — @ShredLife
• “It’s been another great season at Aspen Mountain. Enjoy the last few days of spring skiing + it’s SNOWING!!…” — @MollyGibson101
• “#whistler I love you. If I didn’t already have a mistress named #aspen, we could make this work …” —@coreyE_Aspen
• “FYI, Aspen Mountain is open through this weekend. Just sayin’.” — @SilvertreeHotel
• “I need to plan and go to Aspen Colorado next year for Schneetag.” — @ryanglasser_
• “The Obamas vacation in Aspen & Martha’s Vineyard. They love you begging for minimum wage though.” —@presidentlazy2
• Off to #aspen Colorado with my husband to see Steele Pulse! Excited for a few days away!” — @CoFiCase
• “Experienced politicians side step tough questions. i just answer them honestly.” — @AspenSpin
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.