Tweet All About It; No foolin’
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “So proud to have been selected as an Arthur Vining Davis Scholar/Fellow at The Aspen Ideas Festival 2016!” — @iselfmodel
• “I’m talkin about a little place called Aspen…..” — @Hogarth__Hughes
• “Eating an apple I bought at the Target in West Hollywood in my hotel room in Aspen life is crazy” — @yasisalek
• “Going to a film festival in Aspen is probably the boughiest thing I have ever done” — @emilymorrow5
• “Currently lost in aspen. Otherwise known as the land of giant gorgeous houses that I wish I lived in” — @shemtayl
• “I’ve decided, I’m staying in Aspen and not coming home” — @Caitperkins_
• “The douche level on my flight to Aspen today was record breaking” — @yasisalek
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Squirm Night at the GrassRoots TV studio Wednesday evening for Aspen City Council candidates drew out some lively discussion showing differences in the candidates, if not entirely heated, in the short hour they had.