Tweet All About It: Next stop, Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I wish I was rich enough to have a summer cabin up in aspen bc I would be there ASAP” — @sweatygogurt
• “21-cork salute to @aspenmagazine 4 including me in ‘8 #Food & #Wine Speakers We Love’ – see u in #Aspen next month!” — @MarkOldman
• “Grab your drool cloths for this news: Marijuana buffalo jerky is being produced in Aspen!” — @cannabist
• “Officially got our bitch mansion in Aspen junior year needs to be here already” — @c_schreinS0fine
• “Save the date. Hotel Jerome is having a job fair on june 1st from 12-5pm.” — @HotelJerome •
“Great day to bike #IndependencePass from #Aspen with hubby. Over 70 but still pedalling!” — @writebreck
• “Johnny Depp stole Hunter S. Thompson’s manner of talking.” — @Chris_topher_Mc
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Studies by Colorado Parks and Wildlife show the survival of elk calves in the Roaring Fork Valley has dropped about 33 percent in the last decade. White River National Forest officials said they need to act to try to reserve that trend. They are seeking public comment on their plan.