Tweet All About It: Neither rain nor snow …
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “St Regis Aspen rule #831: If you’re snowed in, you have champagne for lunch” — @StRegisAspen
• “Rain in #Aspen on January 9, 2017. Looks like it’s time to start thinking about global warming everybody.” —@Stowman2
• “Who’s getting psyched for the @fisalpine World Cup in #Aspen @AspenSnowmass. Can’t wait” — @ChiefWrangler
• “@G_Eazy I know its one of your old jams but Marilyn got me feeling this morning. Everything will be alright though right? See you in Aspen” —@stephanae1
• “14 hours to California today, add on the 19 hour trip to Aspen because of the snow. That’s a shit ton of hours in the car” — @KyKyMclorin
• “The snow keeps falling & with every flake the #AspenMeadows becomes a magical #WinterWonderland!” — @AspenMeadows
• “First world problems: Some #Aspen restaurants charging penalty of $100 per person for no-shows or late cancellations” — @Howard_Rothman
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.