Tweet All About It: Name dropping
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “This man came in our store and he told me he was rich enough to take me to Aspen, Colorado. Too bad he’s not Christian Grey” — @Merariz_6
• “Bill knows he screwed up marrying Katie & going to Aspen of all places for honeymoon. He stood there silent like an idiot #BoldandBeautiful” — @BrillvsKridge
• “Dumb & Dumber: In the bar scene in Aspen, the line ‘No way… that’s great. We’ve landed on the moon!’ was ad-libbed by Jim Carrey.” —@ActorTrivia
• “Aspen native Wiley Maple is the new @usskiteam downhill National Champion! Congratulations buddy!” — @AspenSnowmass
• “That awkward moment when you eat at a restaurant called Meat and Cheese, and then order neither meat nor cheese… #whoops #aspen” — @MissAlyss2
• “The bears are back in town, bears are back in town…PLEASE secure your trash! Learn more at http://aspenbears.com” — @AspenPolice
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A judge has ruled that Juliana Pfister, the daughter of the late Nancy Pfister and grand daughter of Aspen visionary’s Art and Betty Pfister, can proceed in her claims of insider-dealing against the family’s former trustee, attorney Andy Hecht, and others.