Tweet All About It: Mixed reviews on Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Altitude makes me queasy and tired. But I still have a newfound love of mountains. #Aspen” — @Dena
• “Lovely day #aspen but I always find it infuriating when @googlemaps directs me to routes without sidewalks. Never understood this phenomenon” — @duhsone
• “#Aspen is just as gorgeous as I imagined it would be! So excited for #AMFS2017” — @ChasingtheTaste
• “Glad to be in Denver, not Aspen, this morning. #snobfree” — @_JohnTierney_
• “@CoryBooker Spring Cafe in #Aspen has an amazing vegan Caesar Salad. I like mine with tempeh & avocado. Let me know if you want one! #vegan” — @Djangobelle
• “America’s Chief Liar should’ve gone to Aspen. No, but wait, that’s for smart people who speak in a coherent manner.” — @naliniOuditt
• “The very idea of ‘Aspen Ideas Festival’ is bad. Aspen and ideas are not a fit.” — @JPNavin
• “All things being equal, I still can’t figure out why I moved away from CO. Aspen is gorgeous, as are most towns up in the high country.” — @mayberrypatriot
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.