Tweet All About It: Mixed Messages
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “When your home girl hits you up in the AM and tell you ‘Save up hoe we going to Aspen to find ourselves’” — @Delina_Gray
• “AKA – ‘The Man with the wine plan’. We miss Senor Betts in aspen. It time for a @yobetts visit with the Homies!” — @aspenjfm
• “The classic, steep North Face of North Maroon Peak (14,014’) near #Aspen was skiing quite well today” — @SteepSkiing
• “I’m 6’6, Christian, and own a cottage in aspen please don’t @ me” — @BigTemeR_
• “When you forget to pump gas before driving to Aspen and realize you will have pump there in order to get back and pay like 10,000 a gallon.” — @iRyanFunes
• “Shout out to #mountainbikers it’s your turn to visit Aspen! Rio Grande Trail is open, along with 7 others!…” — @skyhotelaspen
• “Moving to Aspen, CO next Wednesday for the next 3 months so if u like pics of mountains and s–t follow me on the Instagram” — @CalPal30
• “I love aspen i never want to come home ever again” — @lanasartangel
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.