Tweet All About It: Merry Aspen
December 22, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "So happy to be in Aspen! So beautiful here during the holidays!" — @ParisHilton
• "Traffic jam in Aspen. Government spokesperson says culprit is too many cars." —@marcosthecuban
• "Who wants to go to Aspen for a weekend and ski/snowboard and get a cabin and sip hot coco near the fireplace and get drunk and play games?" — @PrezLife
• "ok here we go again on #unitedairlines travelling to Aspen from yyz via Denver. Please @united do not lose my bag this time" — @azrudson
• "I wish I was in Aspen in some shelter drinking hot chocolate on an a balcony overlooking the mountains." — @giorgionardini
Recommended Stories For You
• "Met and had a nice chat with a Malaysian uncle in a random bakery here in Aspen. What he's done with his life is so opposite to most others." — @shanggarganesh
• "I asked for Xgames Aspen tickets for Christmas.. plz santa" — @tone_tone979
• "For 1% only, Tkts start at $255.00 @realTenacious D w/ Sasquatch @ Belly Up Aspen on Dec 28 (local workers too poor)" — @DaliDager
• "Aspen Country Day School sends my fam Christmas cards and Park Tudor doesn't. That's when u know." — @Csogard620
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.