Tweet All About It: Mergers and acquisitions
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Vail is a ski industry MONOPOLY! Aspen Ski Corp will bring competition! Criminal when a lift ticket is $175. Up 75% in 5 years! #Vail #Aspen” — @1americanguy
• “Good to see the ‘ole #Aspen vs #Vail rivalry is still going strong…Internationally” — @jimmyarchertri
• “Congrats on the acquisition @skisteamboat. Look around, it could have been far worse. Your soul survives. #skibiz #freedom #notvri #Aspen” — @chardly4805
• “I love #steamboatsprings and hope the acquisition by #Aspen is all good.” — @bizpresentguy
• “I do love season but boy am I glad to have our town back. #Aspen let’s hope ‘they’ don’t discover off-season” — @glennhsmithart
• “Heading to #aspen to discuss all things #parking” — @GrowthDiego
• “Delicious burger! #Aspen — at White House Tavern” — @Adriana504
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen man who admitted to having sexual fantasies about children was arrested Saturday for possession and distribution of child pornography.