Tweet All About It: Meet me in Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Always have to make one trip up #smuggler when in #Aspen. Slushy and a slog but worth the hike …” — @kilhopark_photo
• “ASPEN – Join Climb for Conservation at Casa Tua March 9, 2016 .. APRES Ski Fundraiser” — @ginna_kelly
• “On our way to Aspen by car. What a beautiful part of America.” — @wearemoksi
• “ASPEN FRIENDS!! I’m coming to town! Does anyone have extra lift tickets they are dying to get rid of??!!” — @sarabfit
• “Getting Excited for the Perinatal #StemCell Conference in Aspen, CO. On a layover in Chicago now. Just a flight into Aspen to go!” — @StemCellMarket
• “Heading to chicago tomorrow to play @sound_bar . Stopped in for a quick couple bottles at @BootsyBellows in Aspen. I want to DJ now.. Lol” — @stevegerardchi
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Basalt mayoral candidates Bill Kane and Rob Leavitt said at a Feb. 10 forum they endorsed the town government’s $1.34 million expenditure to expand a riverfront park. Candidate and councilman Bill Infante said not so fast and provided an alternative view.