Tweet All About It: May days
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Day Two of Regional Medical Directors Meeting in Aspen. Snow in May seems like such a waste.” — @dunnww
• “Gotta love living in Colorado. It’s snowing in Aspen. It has snowed more in May than it did in January.” —@ChrisField
• “Car requested: Toyota Corolla or similar. At the rental office: ‘all we have is a Camaro, will that work?’ To drive to Aspen? I suppose” —@tattoodsomm
• “Excited to be speaking at the Aspen Ideas Festival this July about the future of (non)religious communities. Let me know if you’ll be there!” — @caspertk
• “Headed to Aspen for a weekend full of great food, great wine and hiking!” — @Kaigle_32830
• “Sending great vibes to all those heading to Aspen for the @MasterSommUS exam! Remember…at the end of the day it’s just grape juice.” — @Sabato3
• “But in other news, a man has hired a stuff owl to represent him in court as attorney. Surprisingly, not in Florida” — @adamkolson
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.