Tweet All About It: Making noise in Aspen
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets about Aspen (at least those that are printable) and publish them on Sunday’s page A2. Here’s what we found this week:
• “Shhhh…we have live music all weekend at Aspen Brewing Co — don’t tell the neighbors!” — @AspenBrewingCo
• “Managed stage 1 in extra pain from crashing thurs, but, hey, I’ve never finished a race that didn’t hurt. Happy. Great atmosphere in Aspen!” — @BenKing89
• “Reading ‘Where In The World Is Away’ to kids in the rain at the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies…” — @michaelfranti
• “To fit the cycling theme, I had to escort a tour bus on my Mtn bike from the Main street closure into Aspen due to the bike race detour.” — @DouglasTParks
• “Weak season ticket sales for Vandy only tells me that early predictions for Aspen/Breckinridge powder conditions are BULLISH.” — @edsbs
• “Caribou Club in #Aspen added Chateau de Berne Impatience Rosé to their wine list! And sold 2 cases the first night…” — @steffiburns
• “There’s worse places than sitting on a patio in Aspen drinking an IPA.” — @kelrock1977
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.