Tweet All About It: Making a statement
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “So what would it take: 1000 casualties? three mass killings per week for six months? Wiping out business/political/cultural elite at Aspen?” — @yeselson
• “Hunter S Thompson ran for sheriff in Aspen in 1970. Basically that means: there is literally Gonzo art all over town. E v e r y w h e r e..” — @gypsyraelowe
• “Aspen Gay Ski Week. This is a thing y’all. Let’s plan now that we have Rec Room Aspen <3” — @FragosoMiaou
• “Time to get some SPF on & get up Aspen Mountain. It’s a beautiful day to ski/snowboard or else just sit & watch everybody else risk a limb” — @ReginaPhelangi
• “I wish Aspen wasn’t so expensive cause I’d live there so fast if it wasn’t” — @PotassiYUM
• “One of my customers from Aspen sends me 3 grand a month I love him” — @frreebaandz
• “Aspen is cool so far. Get to snowboard this weekend. Caught a construction worker taking a selfie while driving a bulldozer” — @NapxTime
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.