Tweet All About It: Local knowledge
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Hickory House for BBQ, Aspen Art Museum downtown is great, Wood Creek Tavern, four pot shops :)” — @AMacOSTP
• “It is 48 degrees in Aspen right now…that’s a 57 degree swing for us today !! 105 in Mesquite earlier!!! Bbbrrrrr” — @SwimMomTrishA
• “Just listened to most of Mitch McConnell’s interview at Aspen Ideas. He is such a great leader for the GOP — and so under-appreciated.” — @jacobkampen
• “Way disappointed in my wknd @AmericanAir experience to Aspen: 3 mech issues, 1 emergency landing, and 100s of $ in extra costs. #neveragain” — @ShapingSound
• “No trip to #Aspen would be complete without visiting Father Thomas Keating’s monastery in Snowmass” — @ValerieGangas
• “In aspen, what do you do? Long endurance high altitude exercise then start drinking by noon. You get drunk fast” — @mtnflat
• “Rode Aspen to Buena Vista this AM. Was hoping the CTS boys would pass so I could catch a ride. No luck.” — @turboskippy263
• “Been Looking at hotels & airbnbs for a Aspen bday trip a wk now, & trumpets/firework still goes off every time I see ‘cannabis friendly’ lol” — @Meyourge
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.