Tweet All About It: Living the elitist Aspen life
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Thinking about selling my soul to see Skrillex in Aspen” — @DaSuperVillain
• “I want to go visit Prada in Aspen” — @GlitterAvenue
• “Heart beating rapidly waiting for the school lockdown to be lifted in Aspen. Thanks to the @AspenPolice and #Aspenschooldistrict.” — @Aspenjewel1
• “‘I came for the winter, and stayed for the summer’ is a phrase you’ll hear often around #Aspen.” — @AspenCO
• “Aspen is a perfect example – super white elitist liberals beg for diversity, but they zone out everyone from living here.” — @AspenTN
• “If I wanted to devote my entire season to skiing, I’d move to #Aspen or #Vermont.” —@Elijah_GCohen
• “Just got a robocall from Aspen CO stating I am being sued by the IRS and that there is a warrant for my arrest. WOOHOO I’m an OUTLAW!” — @brucevanhorn2
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Multiple efforts have popped up to keep the region’s Latino population informed about the coronavirus crisis and economic aid available for unemployed workers. A special Facebook public group called Coronavirus Aspen 2 Parachute Community Help provides answers to frequently asked questions and directs people to aid.