Tweet All About It: Living on Aspen time
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I am starting to have vacation schedules memorized on social media. If you take the same trip to Aspen every March, I don’t need pics.” — @njlitigator
• “Uhh pretty sure I just saw Chef Andrew Zimmern at the ski resort but don’t most celebrities go to Aspen? Am I just crazy?” — @Larch420 •
“50 degree spring skiing in Aspen. Come and enjoy.” — @EBoenning
• “All roads lead to Miami! But not before a bit of group therapy in New Orleans and Aspen. See you soon” — @paavo_s
• “Off to ski Aspen Highlands. Car trips are much more fun when you have a totally tubular destination.” — @DontCallMeLiam
• “I’m not as excited for cancun as I was for Aspen. I didn’t do a countdown for cancun.” — @jlevine1210
• “Snowmass shuttle driver is peddling essential oils in his time at stops. Ok Aspen” — @kirstsherwood
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Aspen Institute will for the first time in its history contribute to the affordable housing inventory by offering to buy housing credits for its new Herbert Bayer center.