Tweet All About It: Living on Aspen time
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Ah, my beautiful #Aspen. #exhale” — @rebeccamg
• “Excited to unplug & relax this wk in #Aspen area. It’s new for me to take deliberate time off unrelated to family / work trips. Feels good.” — @ajpape
• “In Aspen today dozens of millennials protested the lack of snow on the slopes. Said one youngster, ‘I don’t care if it’s July, I wanna ski!’” — @BucMarvin
• “Guys something amazing just happened. Stepped off the plane & my mum rings me to say she’s booked a spontaneous flight to Aspen tomorrow…” — jellymalin
• “Yes we came to a seafood place in #Aspen — and the food was awesome! As were the #HappyHour prices in this overpriced lululemon town.” — @ColoradoBites
• “The worst part of Aspen is John Denver” — @macksex
• “Thank God we paid for Landrieu’s Aspen trip this weekend to help his future political career. It’s not like NOLA has any issues to address” — @NOLA_lawyer
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen conservation non-profit wants permission from Pitkin County to establish a low-impact nature education and camping area near Ashcroft on a plot of land originally approved for a single family home.