Tweet All About It: Like riding a bike
Tweet All About It, which runs Sundays on page A2, makes a special appearance today with tweets about the USA Pro Challenge in Aspen.
• “Where’s a good place to watch stage 1 in #Aspen for the #prochallenge? And then, does anyone have a chair I could borrow” — @newbelgium
“Driving into Aspen today, less traffic than there has been all year long, empty streets very surreal” —@Aspengardener
• “‘Oh look! Frost!’ Ok thats my only Dumb&Dumber joke I promise. Chilly morning b4 #prochallenge heads to #Aspen today” —@timmydugganUSA
• “Stage 3: We end in Aspen — after a super fast descend off Independence Pass….here we go!” —@swilliams4life
• “We’re rocking #Aspen tonight during the #USAProChallenge along with our good friends from @OspreyPacks!” —@YonderMountain
• “Fantastic to see @Kielreijnen take the stage win in Aspen. If there’s a better dude in pro cycling, I haven’t met him yet” —@nealrogers
• “The @USAProChallenge descent into #Aspen has to be in the top3 best descents we’ve ever shot!” —@MediaMotos
• “The only thing that’s worse than Christmas in Aspen is the Pro Cycling Challenge.” — @NINhilista
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.